Wednesday, December 19, 2012

longevitology is so amazing!奇妙的长生学!

Weeks ago, I played badminton with my son, he felt he has hitted something.Later he found out it was  a butterfly. We felt so bad as thought it died when it laid on the floor unmoved.

Suddenly I recalled recently during the class of Longevitology, a brother shared his experience, ie while burning paper money for departed one, he saw something moving, he quickly pulled out the paper, it was a lizard.He quickly used longevitology to cure it, the lizard's color turned from grey to normal color.Later it ran away.

I told myself why not, give it a try. I quickly hold its wing and placed on my palm. I placed another hand on top of it and could felt the warmth. Later,(less than 5 minutes) it moved and flew away. But,after a short while, it fell again.

This time round, it was standing still, I didn't know how to put it on my palm without hurting it. Later, I used the shuttle cock to gently lifted it up and pour to my palm, before I did another time  of longevitology, it flew away beautifully.

We  were so amazed and happy ...

A friend who also went to learnt longevitology told me that after she hold her chili tree, the next days almost all chilies turn red instead of  few.

No comments:

Post a Comment